- Check-in time is 2:00 pm and Check-out time is 12 noon. Early check-in and late check-out will be subject to availability and additional charges will apply. Changes in taxes and/or any other levies/charges/ fees will be chargeable extra, as prevalent during the stay.
- Two children up to 5 years can stay free in parent’s rooms when using existing bed(s) in the room, extra beds can be placed in Vasundhara Room and Maharaja Suites at an extra cost. Stays for children above 5 years of age up till 9 years are chargeable separately. Children of 10 years of age and above are considered as an adult and are charged in full. Charges will be applicable for children accordingly and are not included in the room rates.
- All reservations must be guaranteed by a valid credit card.
- If a debit/credit card is used during check-in, a hold may be placed on your card account for the full anticipated amount to be owed to the hotel, including estimated incidentals until check-out. Such a hold may not be released for 72 hours from the date of check-out or longer at the discretion of your card issuer.
- To avoid any cancellation charges, please refer to the cancellation rule mentioned in your reservation confirmation.
- For cancellations received post the above permissible period, the hotel will charge a minimum of one night's room rate plus tax and service charge, wherever applicable. The same penalty applies to no-shows as well.
- In case of a prepayment, we will retain all or part of your prepayment. If none has been received, we will charge your credit card.
A total of 5 or more rooms, booked through one/several online and voice channels irrespective of the no. of room/s booked at the same hotel and/or when they are booked, either in the name of one guest and/or several individual names and for stays overlapping on at least one common date, shall be considered as group travel and shall be treated in contravention to the hotel’s policy of distributing rates through online and voice channels for individual stays only. Such reservations, whenever identified prior to check-in, will be treated as null and void and will be cancelled instantly, without any prior intimation. Alternatively, such bookings identified post-check-in, will be charged additionally on check-out as per the decision of the hotel management and the additional charge will be binding on the travellers. The hotel management will not be responsible for any inconvenience or financial implications caused to any such member/s of this group and shall remain indemnified.